• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mabel - 'Queen of my Heart'

A really beautiful tribute to your Queen. You had me weeping too then those amazing flying Mabels photos put a big smile on my face. She really was amazing :love:

Definitely the Queen of Binkies. She was a pleasure to know, even only through a screen: your love shone through :) Thankyou for posting this wonderful tribute.

Binky Free doesn't seem quite good enough, does it? Binky High, Mabel :)

took your card in to regular vets for you mabel with photo of you, think I made vet cry a little, everybody loved you and will miss you :cry::love: xx

I still add Toffees name to birthday cards, it's been 2 months, but I just can't not put his name on too.
Yes, I know 😀, everyone has always got cards from me, George my cat, and Toffee and Treacle :?

Lisa, I am sure I posted on Mabel's thread here. But the post must not have been submitted :cry: I am so, so sorry.

Mabel was such a wonderful Bunny who had the perfect life with you. She was always so happy, her Binky abilities are legendary :love:

Like all of your previous Rabbit friends Mabel will live on in your heart :love:

One month today you had to go on your way Mabel I hope your settled as the queen of buns and snuggling up to Sox as well as doing mad bunnies together xxx

Back