• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mabel - 'Queen of my Heart'

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
Mabel you where simply the queen of my heart, the apple of my eye, you where my shadow, which sadly had to go :cry:, I still can't believe your gone Mabel, you where the perfection in a house rabbit, the best friend anyone could of wished for.
You where always there for me though every bad and good days I had, you always made it feel better, miss mabels I'm so glad you did not suffer, I thank you also for waiting for me, until you passed so we could be together, but also you waited until the morning mum and dad got back off their holidays, its like you knew and didn't want to go and leave me on my own, I thank you Mabel for that and so much more.
The time we lost sox 2 years ago now, you where with me, when I sat in waiting room waiting to say goodbye to sox, you sat on my knee and I cried and tears onto your head just as I did when I lost you :cry:, you knew Mabels you let me cuddle you so much to comfort me then we said farewell to sox together, we did everything together :cry:
The rabbit that wouldn't go in a carrier you preferred being carried around like a queen in your mums arms, like you where also known as the queen of all binkies, no one will ever beat your olymbun record of binkies, we where together forever every day, until you had to go :cry: totally unexpected you where only at vets Thursday before the sunday you left, you dental abscess had indeed gone, but we will never truly know what went wrong, if related or not, they said it wasn't due to the choking episode, you went with dignity, I held you in my arms as you lost consciousness I kissed you and whispered go to sox, I knew you where not coming back that day, you had to do you most biggest ever binky this time over rainbow bridge , where your best friend sox was waiting for you.
You looked so peaceful it was unreal, it was like you where only asleep in your bed when I picked you up to say final good byes, even though you had gone, I so wish there could of been a miracle, but thank you for 6 happy years I will never forget you, you where one in a million, you really where 'Queen of my heart'. Now as my little nephew thinks and no one told him this my sister always says poorly pets went into the sky, when she told him, he said mummy has Mabels gone on that plane on holiday forever with all lisies other rabbits :cry:, now have fun on that holiday island, one day we will meet again :cry:

you and sox miss mabels are now truly reunited

thankyou for so many hoppy happy years xxx
mummy Lisa xxx

Oh what beautiful photos and a lovely tribute to Mabel, I'm sat here crying :cry:

I know how much you loved her and it's just not fair that you have lost her, I am so sorry and sad for you :cry:
Binky free forever at the Bridge with Sox beautiful Mabel you were loved xxxxxx

Thinking of you Lisa xxxxxx

That's such a beautiful tribute, Lisa and the photos are really gorgeous. I am so very sorry that she had to leave you.

I'm so sorry you lost her :cry: a lovely tribute to an amazing rabbit.

Binky free Mabel xx

Thinking of you and sending hugs xx

my heart goes out to you, Mabel has always been one of my favourite RU buns, Binky free at the bridge dearest Mabel. Sending you lots of love and light to see you through this difficult time.

Beautiful tribute and pics Lisa, I'm in tears now :cry: Mabel will be hugely missed :( binky free gorgeous girl xxx

Binky free, Miss Mabels. You'll not be forgotten. ...as I'm sure a part of you is still part of your mum's shadow. She'll always be with you. xxx

Such a beautiful tribute to your special girl.

I am so sorry that she had to leave you. I know how hard it is but I hope that you can take comfort in knowing that she had a wonderful life with you.

Binky free darling Mabel, re-united with Sox forever xxx

This is a beautiful tribute to one of the most loved rabbits by you and the forum. Binky free Mabel and have fun with Sox.

:cry:What a beautiful tribute to Mabel, who I always thought of as belonging to the whole forum, with her regular binky pics. I could never quite believe that she didn't feast on all your lovely plants.

beautiful tribute which also made me cry. you can feel how much love you had for her through your words, and all the lovely posts you made about her. you obviously had a very special connection and i'm so sorry that she has gone.

sweet dreams mabel x

Such beautiful words for a very special little girl. We'll all miss you and your garden binkies Mabel.

Mabel was so very special and I loved seeing pictures of her. Those binkies were just wonderful. Goodnight lovely. X

:cry::cry::cry:

Amazing binky photos! She was such a happy little girl :love: I'm so sorry you had to say goodbye :cry: Binky free beautiful Mabel xx

Back