• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mabel - 'Queen of my Heart'

One month today you had to go on your way Mabel I hope your settled as the queen of buns and snuggling up to Sox as well as doing mad bunnies together xxx

I think she will be watching over you and also making sure that all your other 'Bridge Bunnies' are OK xx

Bless her. It has been two weeks today since my Kirsty hopped up into the sky, so I really understand how you feel. Sending supportive hugs

Mabel was definitely a Queen binkier - I hope she's giving Kirsty some lessons, he never mastered the art of landing them, bless him <3

Bless her. It has been two weeks today since my Kirsty hopped up into the sky, so I really understand how you feel. Sending supportive hugs

Mabel was definitely a Queen binkier - I hope she's giving Kirsty some lessons, he never mastered the art of landing them, bless him <3

((((( hugs )))))

Aaw I am so sorry I didn't know about Mabel! I haven't been on so much recently because my daughter was getting married and everything was mad busy. Mabel and Sox were my favourite RU buns, I loved seeing Mabels binky pics, sleep tight together Mabel and Sox, and big hugs to you Lisa Xx

On Monday it will be a year since queen Mabel left me 😢 always think about you Mabel, will never forget you, thank you for sending me chase to heal my heart xx

Can't believe it's almost a year, but I'm sure a little bit of Mabel lives on in lovely Chase. Will be thinking of you on Monday Lisa xxxx

Can't believe it's almost a year, but I'm sure a little bit of Mabel lives on in lovely Chase. Will be thinking of you on Monday Lisa xxxx

Yes the way he just settled straight in when adopted him, he lay in her basket used her tunnel kicked balls through tunnel like she once did, even sleeps in same spot Mabel did at nighttime, and during daytime will sleep in spot Mabel slept at, vets said from day 1 he is so like Mabel

Back