Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Morse Hates Getting His Curly Fur Wet So..........................

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by Omi View Post
    Crikey, he looks so disapproving in both pictures It is really a nice coat though. Perhaps he'll like it better when he realises its qualities
    I am not holding my breath, blue is so not my colour !!
    I AM NOW POSTING AS 'InspectorMorse' BECAUSE A TECHNICAL PROBLEM HAS LOCKED ME OUT OF MY 'Jack's-Jane' ACCOUNT ON SOME DEVICES !!

His face in that first photo... 'Why would you do this to me!?! I thought we were best friends!?!'

Jacks-Jane made me a lovely new siggy!

Quote Originally Posted by dizzyg View Post
    His face in that first photo... 'Why would you do this to me!?! I thought we were best friends!?!'
    This!!

Rest in Peace my little Honey-Pie, I will love and miss you forever sweetheart xxxxxxxxxxx

ooh that looks lovely, where did you get it?

Well I never, how dare you put THIS on me. .

His face-priceless (sorry Morse)
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Awww he suits his coat so much! He will get used to it. Mox was a nightmare with her coat at first and used to get hold of it in her teeth and run around the garden trying to yank it off. After a few walks with it on, she forgot all about it and now wears it with no problems whatsoever.

Ellie. You'll always be in my heart. I love you.

Rosie. I can't believe you are no longer at my side. I miss you so much. Wait at the bridge for me.
    Larka. I miss you every moment of every day. You were stolen from me and I will never, ever recover from the heartache of losing you. You should be by side and instead you have gone forever.

Mama Doe

What a lovely coat. I love the second photo, Morse's face is full of reproach. I hope he gets used to it as he looks very dapper.

My sister's Jack Russell refuses to wear a coat. As he lives in the Austrian mountains with snow for several months they hoped he would take to it. He much prefers bouncing in the snow naked! The dog - not my BIL that is.
    My special bunnies, Toby Twostep and Mabel Flump (NWRR).
    Sleep tight my precious Noo, darling Spring, handsome BJ, beloved Rosie, fluffy man Herbie, little poppet Hollie, wee Bobbin and Gabriel, simply a legend
    Til we meet again xx

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by Julia25 View Post
    ooh that looks lovely, where did you get it?
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Quality-de...id%3D100102%26

Quote Originally Posted by Vanessa.B View Post
    What a lovely coat. I love the second photo, Morse's face is full of reproach. I hope he gets used to it as he looks very dapper.

My sister's Jack Russell refuses to wear a coat. As he lives in the Austrian mountains with snow for several months they hoped he would take to it. He much prefers bouncing in the snow naked! The dog - not my BIL that is.

That would be one for the Family Album !!

The coat has a velcro fastening at the front and it is the noise the velcro makes as it is pulled apart that Morse HATES, he goes ballistic as it scares him

So I am replacing the velcro with tie fasteners or possibly a buckle xx
    I AM NOW POSTING AS 'InspectorMorse' BECAUSE A TECHNICAL PROBLEM HAS LOCKED ME OUT OF MY 'Jack's-Jane' ACCOUNT ON SOME DEVICES !!

Mama Doe

Quote Originally Posted by Jack's-Jane View Post
    The coat has a velcro fastening at the front and it is the noise the velcro makes as it is pulled apart that Morse HATES, he goes ballistic as it scares him

So I am replacing the velcro with tie fasteners or possibly a buckle xx
    I have used a large button and elastic loop on the front of some of our dog coats to make them fit better.
    I would think that tie fasteners will get wet / muddy / yucky quite easily - and Morse is much closer to the ground than our dogs.
    Do you have to undo it each time? Some are sewn at the front and slip over the head.

He does look handsome and I'm sure you will both appreciate him being warm and dry as the weather changes.