• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Morse Hates Getting His Curly Fur Wet So..........................

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
..............I did what I said I wouldn't do and bought him a waterproof coat. Trouble is he HATES that too :roll:

Clearly I cant win !!

Oh my goodness, he looks so cute :love:

We really need to do something about Rhodri - he loves getting wet but he's a nightmare to dry! As much as I love his furry locks, I think we are going to have to get him a trim!

What a jaunty vest! :) Be proud of that coat laddie, it suits you! :love: xxxxx
Psst...Jenna hates hers too. ;)

Aaaaw - Morse does NOT look happy. A late breakfast and now being dressed in a coat - he will be writing to his union soon:):)

Crikey, he looks so disapproving in both pictures :) It is really a nice coat though. Perhaps he'll like it better when he realises its qualities :)

His face in that first photo... 'Why would you do this to me!?! I thought we were best friends!?!'

:lol:

Awww he suits his coat so much! He will get used to it. Mox was a nightmare with her coat at first and used to get hold of it in her teeth and run around the garden trying to yank it off. :roll: After a few walks with it on, she forgot all about it and now wears it with no problems whatsoever. :)

What a lovely coat. I love the second photo, Morse's face is full of reproach. I hope he gets used to it as he looks very dapper.

My sister's Jack Russell refuses to wear a coat. As he lives in the Austrian mountains with snow for several months they hoped he would take to it. He much prefers bouncing in the snow naked! The dog - not my BIL that is.

ooh that looks lovely, where did you get it?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Quality-d...=f4a92a5882234bbfbd07b81e3ddfcd93&pid=100102&

:D

What a lovely coat. I love the second photo, Morse's face is full of reproach. I hope he gets used to it as he looks very dapper.

My sister's Jack Russell refuses to wear a coat. As he lives in the Austrian mountains with snow for several months they hoped he would take to it. He much prefers bouncing in the snow naked! The dog - not my BIL that is.

:lol:

That would be one for the Family Album !! :lol:

The coat has a velcro fastening at the front and it is the noise the velcro makes as it is pulled apart that Morse HATES, he goes ballistic as it scares him :cry:

So I am replacing the velcro with tie fasteners or possibly a buckle xx

The coat has a velcro fastening at the front and it is the noise the velcro makes as it is pulled apart that Morse HATES, he goes ballistic as it scares him :cry:

So I am replacing the velcro with tie fasteners or possibly a buckle xx

I have used a large button and elastic loop on the front of some of our dog coats to make them fit better.
I would think that tie fasteners will get wet / muddy / yucky quite easily - and Morse is much closer to the ground than our dogs.
Do you have to undo it each time? Some are sewn at the front and slip over the head.

He does look handsome and I'm sure you will both appreciate him being warm and dry as the weather changes.

Back