• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our Rex family

Omi

Wise Old Thumper
This is a trial really to see if it works :)

The pic is of all four rabbits, just after we brought them home, so it's over four years old now. From the front is Methra (RIP), Tethra, Yan and Tan.

rex.jpg

This is a trial really to see if it works :)

The pic is of all four rabbits, just after we brought them home, so it's over four years old now. From the front is Methra (RIP), Tethra, Yan and Tan.

rex.jpg

That's lovely Omi :love:

Is it a trial of posting a photo? I remember in the past you said you didn't do photos :D

... did you use photobucket?

That's lovely Omi :love:

Is it a trial of posting a photo? I remember in the past you said you didn't do photos :D

... did you use photobucket?

Yes, it's a trial of posting a photo. I haven't posted photos before, because I just hadn't got round to learning how to do it :oops:

No I didn't use photobucket. I used the helpful advice posted by Georgeypudding about posting from a website.

Hope you dont mind that I made your pic a bit bigger !!

Cos there is no such thing as too much Rex !!

They are all lovely, I am really sorry that you lost Methra :cry:

Yes, it's a trial of posting a photo. I haven't posted photos before, because I just hadn't got round to learning how to do it :oops:

No I didn't use photobucket. I used the helpful advice posted by Georgeypudding about posting from a website.

You're very clever :D I haven't tried that way - I must give it a go!

Oh my, a beautiful picture of beautiful bunnies :love: I have only had the pleasure of touching a Rex once - such gorgeous fur.

aaawwwwww more rex rabbits, someone needs to bring me a rex bun so i can know what it feels like to stroke that fur. I dont know what it is about them but they make me want to snuggle them. Really jealous here of your beautiful buns omi :lol:

Back