• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where to buy aviary panels???

tulsi

Wise Old Thumper
I have recently moved house and we have had a beautiful new shed built. Now I need to get some 6 x 3 foot aviary panels to put round it.

I looked on ebay but I would rather have people's personal recommendations. So. Where did you get your panels please?

I have recently moved house and we have had a beautiful new shed built. Now I need to get some 6 x 3 foot aviary panels to put round it.

I looked on ebay but I would rather have people's personal recommendations. So. Where did you get your panels please?
I got my last ones from Jollys pet supermarket but that was 6+ years ago.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

The main this is to decide what you want i.e. mesh size, do you want cross bars, a board at the bottom for containing mesh etc. The basic panels will be similar wherever you get them but they'll have different design features. You might find a local diy person will be a reasonable prices as you save on shipping.

Hi tulsi
Where are you? There's a great guy in south Essex (Canvey ) who makes cheap aviary panels (I got my door from him!).
He's not online though... just sells them from his house, so you'd have to be local.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

i looked at ebay and like you, i couldnt tell about the quality so im making my own, that way i know im getting the right mesh strenght and size. Plus i want it to be srong and last so ive chose roofing timber/supports for the wood to give it extra weight and thickness. The wood was probably more expensive than buying them made though.

I am in Hampshire. I think a local carpenter is the way to go. Its all taking so long. Poor wabbits with no run ...

Back