Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Where are all the wild rabbits?

Quote Originally Posted by Den View Post
    I live in Chelmsford.

There are 2 places we often go at weekends -Galleywood Common and Writtle. I've seen no wild rabbits on the Common for weeks but there are still plenty playing and eating in the Writtle/ Roxwell fields.

I believe there has been confirmed Myxomatosis outbreak in Stock which is the next village after Galleywood .
    Hi Den!

Drove home via Essex Regiment Way and saw a couple of wild buns sitting in grass!

Happy now!

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by spinecho View Post
    Drove home via Essex Regiment Way and saw a couple of wild buns sitting in grass!
    Kelvedon Bypass (A12) used to be the best place: around dusk, they'd all line up to watch the traffic! It was awesome That was about 20yrs ago though
    The geeky one...

Often available for bunny runs: PM for details.

I live in Glasgow and have a medium sized garden,been there most of my life.I've not seen wildies in the garden for over 40 years.When I was a child there were plenty,much to my late dad's disgust.They gobbled up the veg garden.However we have urban foxes and last night I was delighted to see a wee hedgehog on the lawn.It came right up the path near the back door.I put out some cat biscuits for it and it munched away on them.I also have a "pet" squirrel who comes to the backdoor and in the house for peanuts.

We still have lots here in Bedfordshire! Also we've just been to Cornwall and there were lots on our campsite. It made the middle of the night trips to the loo magical!