• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Binky's temporary pad *Pic heavy!*

Limit

Warren Scout
Alright so, since posting about getting Binky indoors for the time being as our plans fell through :roll: we've been busy sorting out the room she's staying in! Lots of pics to show the progress of it all, though it took a lot longer than it probably looks :lol:

The start of it, blocking off the radiator (it's never on) and a plug socket, skirting board/ door to small storage area.

Then added a shelf as when I had her and Smudge indoors before we had one and they often snuggled on the top.

We then decided why not make a huge shelf along the wall area and a 'tunnel' beneath!

Added her water bowls and her wooden house, have the bowls on newspaper for now but we've never had a problem with her upturning them so far.

Added her food bowl and water bottle as she still uses it even with her bowls and so far it's not leaked much at all.

One of the doors, it blocks off the double bed, wardrobe, drawers, all cables etc. It's secured with string and a connecter at the top

The second door, a bit more complicated. This door solely relies on the plug socket, we can easily move it slightly back and open it but once it's back against the socket she cannot get it past that, saved us using more grids there. :lol:

A full view of the first night she was in here, a very grumpy rabbit as she hates any change. Lots of thumping, moving, exploring but she's calmed down already and is happily sprawled out.

Replaced the green plastic tunnel as I hate it, I always worry she's going to eat the plastic and cause sharp edges so we ordered a cork tunnel, it's huge and came in one day :D

She's been eating so all in all, it's a good sign. Very pleased. :)

That looks brilliant ! lucky bunny. I love the look of the new tunnel, where did you buy it if you don't me asking ?

That looks great! :)

And I LOVE that tunnel! It's the sort of thing I'd love for my boys but they are both chewers so I don't think something as soft as cork would last long around them. :roll:

Love the shelf and tunnel you've created and the cork tunnel is great, lucky bunny [emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone for all the lovely messages! She's thoroughly enjoying the attention and has even started to circle my feet and grunt when I'm giving her pellets in the morning :lol:! And to Loobers: I found a huge amount of them in the shed, realised it was from when I had smudge indoors years ago! They do work a treat especially for 'makeshift' gates... Or my version of a gate anyway :D

Its hard to give indoor buns different levels to play and jump of and i think you have used the grids to make a fantastic space for your bun, it looks lovely and fun too.xx well done

Back