• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

"Pellets? No thanks."

Beau Belle

Mama Doe
So Bella & Bertie have decided to stop eating their pellets.

OH recently bought the largest-size SS pellets, and when we opened the bag, the pellets were larger than usual.

Bella & Bertie unusually come running for their pellets, but since we've had the over-sized ones, they are not interested.

Teddy eats them with no problem, so I don't think there's anything wrong with them.

I thought that maybe the pellets feel too big in their mouths, so I went and bought the "normal" size bag today (2kg) but upon opening it, the pellets seem quite big still.

They're eating greens and hay still, so I don't know if I should worry and book an appointment with vet, leave it for a few days or not worry at all..?

Could it be they have developed dental issues at exactly the same time? (Never had issues before - they are very healthy, happy buns).

I've just offered some of Pepper's junior pellets and Bertie's tucking in.

I just cut Bella's nails, so she probably won't come out for a while.

Back