• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Morse is 6 Months Old Now

Enjoy licking those plums whilst you can Morsey-pup! 8 weeks and counting :lol:. Tod's had a reprieve as there's no rush now that Tippers has had her season AND he seems to be behaving himself at agility. But they're still on borrowed time ;).

He's looking good Jane :thumb:. Little ball of fluff to a handsome teenager in no time.

Enjoy licking those plums whilst you can Morsey-pup! 8 weeks and counting :lol:. Tod's had a reprieve as there's no rush now that Tippers has had her season AND he seems to be behaving himself at agility. But they're still on borrowed time ;).

He's looking good Jane :thumb:. Little ball of fluff to a handsome teenager in no time.

He will soon be saying farewell to them !! He actually doesn't pay them any attention at all so I dont think he'll miss them.

Oh, I needed to find these pictures today. I can't believe how much he has grown, and his long legs are amazing. Thank you Morse for making me smile, there is just something so joyous about seeing you. I hope you were extra specially spoilt on you 6 month birthday x

He certainly has grown a lot. He is as cute as ever though. I love seeing pics of him in your beautiful garden.
I forgot to say Happy Birthday Morse.

Good grief! What have you been feeding him, Jane? I need something like it to beef up my Griffy cat! :lol:
Handsome boy, you are a strapping lad aren't you? :love: xxxxx

Good grief! What have you been feeding him, Jane? I need something like it to beef up my Griffy cat! :lol:
Handsome boy, you are a strapping lad aren't you? :love: xxxxx

Believe it or not he's not in the least bit food orientated !! I think his legs just forgot to stop growing :lol:

He is just lovely. I loved the digging video - I did wonder how long it would take him before he started barking at his hole!! Just over a minute..:lol:

It amazes me how much taller he is than when he was a little puppy! I think I pictured him growing up to have shortish pomeranian legs but he's definitely got legs from the poodle side of his family :lol:

Back