• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do your rabbits play games?

Bramranzel

Warren Scout
Today I was lying on the couch and a spare shoelace fell on the floor. Alice grabbed it and tried to hop off with it. I made it wriggle like a snake and she started playing with me doing head tossing and binkies. She then had a mad half hour running back and fourth it was so sweet to see, so do your rabbits play with you?

Funny you should say this but when I am going round the garden with the hay which is in a pop-up gaarden hamper, Roger likes to jump right into it and sits on the top eating the hay. I get a bit annoyed really but perhaps he thinks it's a game?

No. Mine don't play with us. If we try the pick up the offending toy and move it to the side.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Years ago we had an albino Rex, Alice. We used to lie down on the floor in front of her and stretch out and tickle her front feet. We used to say "Tickle, tickle,, Alice". She would roll on her side and try to tuck her feet in under her. She was hilarious, a lovely bunny. Hubby used to sneak her custard creams. She would groom the hairs on his toes in the morning.

Back