• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Shed and run setup

Hi all.:wave:
I'm in the process of sorting out my set up so i can adopt a pair of bunnies. Ive decided on having a 6x4 shed with platforms for hopping, but unsure about the best run options.
I have a just under 3ft space between shed at the garage wall (on the patio), so i could have a 6x2 secure run to the shed. Am i correct in thinking this could be secure enough to leave bunnies have free range over night etc? as I have seen foxes in the area.
I also plan on having a run (hopefully 6 x3 or similar) on the grass, maybe attached via the runaround system, but unsure how secure this is going to be unsupervised while at work etc , as ground is really un even.

So basically my question is, is the shed and run on the patio going to be enough for over night/ during the day while at work to ensure they're safe?

It may not be enough room in square footage - I think it's just under (if you could do a 6x3 if think that'd push it up to the square footage space requirement) - someone please check my math :)

The patio section should be secure if it's paved and you use 16g welded mesh on the run.

As for run around system, many people use them without issue overnight but if the ground is uneven I would be tempted to shut the area off over night.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Back