• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Howdy Doody!!

MandyM

Mama Doe
Hi everyone, I must say supa forum only just found it, I'll being doing a lot of cathcing up tonight when I get home :lol:

Great work girls!!

Mandy

Benji & Bluebells Mom :)

She's just such a trouble maker, I don't know what to do with her! The pooor little (great big) attack bunnies are going to get warn out at this rate! :wink:

Tam

Here are my babies.......

411d3d0901b91.jpg

This is Benji or Benjamin when he's in trouble :lol:

411d3a4148898.jpg

This is Bluebell, I know she looks a little sweetie but she don't have cause trouble :lol:

Hi Mandy!!!

Shall I give you an update on Harriet? I was gonna PM you but I'm sure everyone will be interested.

Well, I had to take her to see Jason, the vet, today as she has a little growth in her ear. He is not sure what it is but says it is definitely nothing to do with the osteosarcoma and he would prescribe some steroid cream to relieve the irritation. He gave her quite a thorough examination and said, not only was she looking in pretty good shape but that she was the right weight too! :D I had been a bit worried that she was getting a little portly!!! But he says not. He also had a quick look at Nutter Lottie as she had come along for the walk and said she was looking good too!! :D

I have just received my second batch of homeopathic meds for Harriet as she has been on it for 12 weeks now and I will run out by week 14. I think Mr. Homeopathic Vet is rather pleased with her too.

Shan't be around tomorrow folks as I shall be at a wedding - ooooooh, I'm so excited. Make sure you all behave when I'm not around! :wink:

Ooooh Lizzie, I was just thinking of you and the gang today, wondering how the lovely Hattie was. I'm so pleased she's doing so well, it sounds as though everyone is very pleased with her, great news. :thumb:

I know how much all your lovely babies mean to you but especially Hattie, give her a munch from me :wink:

I love Weddings always make me cry though :oops:

Take Care Lizzie and have a great day tomorrow.

Howdy Doody

Lizzie, good to hear Harriet is doing so well. Must be all that special TLC you give her :D . Give her a big squish from me :oops: .

Back