• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing my rockin' Robin

It actually looks smaller in this photo than it is .
That's a XL litter tray in it :)
the idea is that this is just his Base, his quiet place when he's had enough of us and the door will be open 24 7 as the conservatory has been bunny proofed!!

I have a larger chicken coop outside for when the weather is hot and he needs a Base to hideout in ..
Our garden is secure but he's too young at the moment because of him eating the grass he isn't used to yet.

It actually looks smaller in this photo than it is .
That's a XL litter tray in it :)
the idea is that this is just his Base, his quiet place when he's had enough of us and the door will be open 24 7 as the conservatory has been bunny proofed!!

I have a larger chicken coop outside for when the weather is hot and he needs a Base to hideout in ..
Our garden is secure but he's too young at the moment because of him eating the grass he isn't used to yet.

It's great :D

Your little scottie looks like he wants inside to try it out too :lol:

7 in total.. Aubrey and a sister as all black.
A blue girl boy , Robin is dark brown with black and the last two are brown and white!

Robin has woken up in a very mischievous mood and is showing plenty of character

He's quite mischievous into everything and very nosey , likes to come sit on my knee and likes a fuss but it always on his terms :D

Back