• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Gave Morse Another Haircut Today

That looks pretty good! I've just got a long-haired guinea pig so am learning the joys of hairdressing. Just call me Vidal Sassoon (although not sure Sassy would give many marks out of 10 for style).

He doesn't like having the fur on his legs clipped, he keeps trying to eat the clippers !

he is so good letting you, my nans old yorkie would of bit our hands off, her new yorkie barney however just sits and falls asleep like he having a massage :lol: but then he isn't one for overdoing himself in energy :lol:
with the feet, he can be same, and so can my sisters dog, who also gets clipped, sometimes if I don't have another person to help hold the leg I just trim with scissors, or take cutters off so just bald and go gently round to make it look neat

That is a smart look on you, laddie! ;)
I wish Jenna found trim times boring. :roll: It requires two sets of hands and at least a few hours of your day to complete...plus strained back muscles and lots of sweet talk to keep her from becoming a limp noodle of unhappiness

Looking good. Out of interest why do you keep his tail and head fur longer? I notice a lot of dogs with this style.

oh Jane you have a puppy!!! How beautiful!!! What kind of pup is he, how old, when did you get him? I love him!

oh Jane you have a puppy!!! How beautiful!!! What kind of pup is he, how old, when did you get him? I love him!

Hello, I've just seen your gorgeous Wedding Photos and your beautiful Scout Pup :love:

Morse is a Pomapoo (Pomeranian-his Mum x Toy Poodle-his Dad). A local lady had both the dogs and Bailey (the Poodle) was due to be neutered but he managed to get to Lara (the Pom') before his op' was done !! The lady and her family were due to move to Norfolk, a litter of Pups was not on her agenda !! Lara had 3 Pups, 2 boys and a girl. I got to hear of them from a dear friend and I went to see the Pups when they were 5 days old. The rest, as they say, is history !

Scout will really, really help you and you will find raising him to be so rewarding :love:

aww thank you Jane :love: a Pomapoo, that sounds adorable!!!! Aww he just looks so lovely and I'm so so glad you have him - and of course I love the name.

Back