• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New shed for bunnies! WIP - Pic Heavy (will update)

My wife says it'll knock some sense into me[emoji6] [emoji6] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Hoping to put bunnies in this evening after work (my work, not bunnies).

My wife says it'll knock some sense into me[emoji6] [emoji6] [emoji23] [emoji23]

:lol: you could hang it the other way up, but then you'd be tripping over the bit at the bottom instead :lol:

Well, it was moving in day last night.... (See link in post above) & bunnies loved shed! Phew! [emoji6]

Went to check on them this am and both seemed really settled in their new home!

Next job at weekend... Shelves for bunnies to hop onto and fixing run to shed... More piccies to follow[emoji106]

Well, it was moving in day last night.... (See link in post above) & bunnies loved shed! Phew! [emoji6]

Went to check on them this am and both seemed really settled in their new home!

Next job at weekend... Shelves for bunnies to hop onto and fixing run to shed... More piccies to follow[emoji106]

Great stuff :)

We still have to attach a run to our shed. Are you having a tunnel between the two? We've got a Welfare pipe and connectors, but the tunnel is going to come out half way up the shed wall. The plan is to use their old hutch with a ramp going up and out x

Great stuff :)

We still have to attach a run to our shed. Are you having a tunnel between the two? We've got a Welfare pipe and connectors, but the tunnel is going to come out half way up the shed wall. The plan is to use their old hutch with a ramp going up and out x
I did think about using a tube/tunnel as we have such a setup between their old hutches/runs, but decided to use a catflap and attach run to shed.
That's the next job, putting in catflap [emoji106]

Just sizing up catflap and deciding on position...looks like Clover's got the idea already[emoji23]

Busy day today!

Put new sign up...

New water bottle holder so can put bottles on inside of shed... plastic bird feeder from Poundland!!!!

Put up high shelves.

Put up and covered a new shelf with ramp.

Seal of approval![emoji7]

Tomorrow...catflap[emoji33] [emoji33] [emoji6] [emoji6]

That looks great! I like the idea of the bird feeder for yur bottle, although my buns have bowls. I love the sign, did you make it or buy it somewhere. Well done!

That looks great! I like the idea of the bird feeder for yur bottle, although my buns have bowls. I love the sign, did you make it or buy it somewhere. Well done!
Thanks. Bought the sign in a pet store in Norwich.[emoji106]

Back