• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello from me and Binky!

Binx

New Kit
Hi everyone!

My name is Shellby and I'm the very recent first time owner of a beautiful Dutch rabbit named Binky!
My partner and I have recently moved into our first home together and since we've both grown up with pets all of our lives, we had a hole in our home that only a furry companion could fill. Yesterday my parents surprised us with Binky and now we feel complete!

I also didn't realise that Binky is such a popular rabbits name or a term used to describe when a rabbit is hopping and running around like something possessed! Some time ago now when I was working in a hotel I came across a child named Binky and I thought it was just such a cool name. Well Mr would never allow me to call our child Binky so I took the opportunity!

So far Binky has racked up a number of nicknames:
Binks/Binx, Binkster, Binksmiester, Binkyboo, Binkybop and stop-chewing-the-carpet!

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all, Binky and I are very excited to be here :)

Welcome to the forum Shelby :wave: Dutch rabbits are lovely. Feel free to ask any questions - they are complex little creatures but absolutely wonderful too

Hi everyone!

My name is Shellby and I'm the very recent first time owner of a beautiful Dutch rabbit named Binky!
My partner and I have recently moved into our first home together and since we've both grown up with pets all of our lives, we had a hole in our home that only a furry companion could fill. Yesterday my parents surprised us with Binky and now we feel complete!

I also didn't realise that Binky is such a popular rabbits name or a term used to describe when a rabbit is hopping and running around like something possessed! Some time ago now when I was working in a hotel I came across a child named Binky and I thought it was just such a cool name. Well Mr would never allow me to call our child Binky so I took the opportunity!

So far Binky has racked up a number of nicknames:
Binks/Binx, Binkster, Binksmiester, Binkyboo, Binkybop and stop-chewing-the-carpet!

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all, Binky and I are very excited to be here :)

Hi Binx :wave:

I saw you over on the Positive thread .... Lovely to have you and Binky here :D

Welcome to the forum - there are so many lovely people here, who are wise in the ways of rabbits.

I had Dutch bunnies as a teenager and my little lionhead Stakki has kind of Dutch markings.

Back