• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tired from all his hard work

Dylan,my pair of bridge buns(house rabbits)were the exact opposite.All rabbit toys,willow balls,twig bundles,wooden toys etc were totally ignored.Instead they preferred stripping wallpaper over the whole house,chewing lumps out of table and chair legs,corners if sofa's etc.Numerous comp/phone/tv cables etc.I still loved them though.:)

Dylan,my pair of bridge buns(house rabbits)were the exact opposite.All rabbit toys,willow balls,twig bundles,wooden toys etc were totally ignored.Instead they preferred stripping wallpaper over the whole house,chewing lumps out of table and chair legs,corners if sofa's etc.Numerous comp/phone/tv cables etc.I still loved them though.:)
Sorry to hear your buns passed away.I am very lucky in that way,although I have lost a few chargers 😄

Back