• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Toys and house for giant buns

kaitee

New Kit
Hi, so I pick up my rescue continental giant tomorrow... i need some ideas for toys and housing for him. (while i wait for him to be neutered and get him a girlfriend)

he has a large double hutch at the moment (i know its not suitable) but i dont have enough space for a shed so my partner is building a custom one.

So just looking for some toys and housing ideas please

Bumping up, I've never had a giant so can't advise on specifics, but the rwaf recommend for standard size rabbits 60sqft of permanently accessible space, so Giants will need even more room.

Willow toys, edible sticks and dog treat balls might go down well :thumb:

Outside would need to be an aviary I guess. Mine is an inside bunny only (as in whole inside :lol: )

I know it's only temporary but will he fit into a double hutch?! Do I recall he's 26 weeks?! He'll be "sizeable"

As to toys, he loves his large cardboard box with holes in and his fisher price stacking cups :)

Last edited:
Back