• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bertie.

So very very sorry. I lost Flip when he was being neutered and yet his litter mate Flop went on to be 7. It's a horrific feeling when you get that news. He may not of been with you for very long, but you gave him a wonderful life and I'm so sorry that it was cut short. You did nothing wrong. He will always be with you, I know this because you had such a special bond. Sending love xxx

I am so sorry. Losing a family member is always hard. Do not blame yourself, life isn't always treating us like it should. Stay strong, cherish those memories that you have. xoxo

I'm so sorry you lost Bertie. These things happen sometimes. I, like you, lost a male bunny, who went in for neutering. He was a little blue eyed white Polish rabbit. The vet said it was a reaction to the anaesthetic. RIP Bertie xxxxx

I'm so sorry to hear about Bertie. I know how you feel as I lost a kitten during a spay back in 2008. I was devastated. The vet said she most likely had a heart condition, there was nothing anyone could do. It took me a very very long time to get over the loss of my lily. Sending lots of hugs and love to you xx

I'm so sorry - what a shock :( He sounds like a character. He's identical to my (bridge bun) Dee. Beautiful boy :love:

Binky free lovely xxx

I'm so sorry :cry: I know exactly how you feel as I lost my little mini Rex during her spay a few years ago, she was only 6 months. Sending love and hugs to you xxx

Back