• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Goodbye Joey 7th sep 2016

sandras

Young Bun
My big giant boy Joey had to be put to sleep this morning. He was 8 years old. I am heartbroken. Love you so much joey.
Mummy and daddy xxxxxxxx Billy will be waiting for you. Binki free both of my boys xxx

I'm sorry for your loss:( Sweet dreams Joey x

Is that Joey as your avatar ? He looks very very beautiful

My big giant boy Joey had to be put to sleep this morning. He was 8 years old. I am heartbroken. Love you so much joey.
Mummy and daddy xxxxxxxx Billy will be waiting for you. Binki free both of my boys xxx

I'm so very sorry xx

Oh no, I am so sorry to hear this :cry: Your Billy will certainly look after Joey and the boys will continue to live on in your heart.

Binky Free Joey xx

I'm so very sorry that you've had to say goodbye to Joey. A part of him will always be with you in your heart, he was obviously dearly loved.
Binky free, Joey. xxxxx

I am so sorry you had to say goodbye to Joey :cry: He looks to have been a gorgeous chap.

Thank you. I am heartbroken i cant eat or stop thinking about him. I miss him terribly. Sleep tight my baby you will be home soon. Xxxxxxx

Back