• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lola - 5th September 2016

Fran

Warren Veteran
My beautiful girl. I still can't believe you've gone, and that this is it now. It doesn't feel real that I no longer have to brace myself when opening the front door to be bulldozed by you in your bulldog way, or that I will never see you 'smile' at us when saying hello and get kisses from you. You were such a special dog and my heart is truly breaking.

You came to us in January 2015 and while you weren't exactly the dog we were told we were adopting (you were supposedly a golden retriever cross for one!), you gave us so much and enriched our lives forever. I still remember when we couldn't even close cupboard doors without you cowering, and you'd run for cover when a broom came out. I'm so sorry you didn't always know love, but I hope our home made up for it. It's not the same cooking or sitting down without you warming my feet, and I constantly look for you in the house and garden. The house is too quiet, I even miss you snoring and snorting!

Love you and miss you forever my lovely girl. Sleep well now, free from pain now xx

Last edited:
What a beauty :love: and such a lovely tribute. You can see in her eyes and expression what a marvelous dog she was. I am so very sorry she has gone, Fran. :cry:

Thinking of you at this very sad time. (((((Huge hugs))))))

Run free, beautiful Lola. Watch over your mum from the bridge, dear one. xxxxxxx

Back