• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay hay everywhere!!!

Haha I'm pleased I'm not the only person who thinks that was rude. I clean as much as is physically possible for a teacher who is out of the house from 730-630!

I believe you. This person clearly has no rabbits. I hoovered half an hour ago and the hay is creeping in again. You would literally never stop cleaning!!

Bell end indeed :D

My rabbits trail the hay out of their litter trays every night lol. Loving this thread!! I wonder if I should put their litter trays in a cage......

I never stop cleaning. It's a full time job. Always take pics when they have just been cleaned out. First rule of hay club

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

Hi everyone, My buns live in the garden but I always seem to have hay everywhere too. I have parrots, so there's always seed everywhere. I bought a rubber bristled broom which works great on carpet and hard floors. It really seems to manoeuvre any rubbish into a nice pile, then it can be picked up in a dustpan or hoovered. Most stores that sell homewear seem to sell them. They can cost anything between £5 and £15 . Addis and JML make them too.

Hi everyone, My buns live in the garden but I always seem to have hay everywhere too. I have parrots, so there's always seed everywhere. I bought a rubber bristled broom which works great on carpet and hard floors. It really seems to manoeuvre any rubbish into a nice pile, then it can be picked up in a dustpan or hoovered. Most stores that sell homewear seem to sell them. They can cost anything between £5 and £15 . Addis and JML make them too.

Thanks for posting this Fluffybunny - I'd been wondering about getting one of these and think I will now :)

Both Joey & Mouse carry hay from their litter trays on to their preferred area of carpet (good girl Boo doesn't), then OH lies round in the hay fussing the rabbits in his onesie & transports it everywhere.

Back