• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Charlies new room

loobers25

Warren Veteran
Hi everyone,

Thought I would show you some of charlies room in progress. As you can see some was before he moved in. I made him a digging box and now the room is covered in dirt and hay. Also there is a ikea malm hack I made for a hamster cage with two big air vents in side.

Lucky Charlie! He looks identical to my Charlie, same colour and size! My Charlie has to make do with a hutch and big run though!

Wow, that is an amazing bunny room... actually it's nicer than my room. No fair.

Does Charlie do the funny dog walk on laminate flooring? :D

Looks amazing! He must love it so much, loads to keep him entertained! How is he getting on with the laminate floor?

Hes ok because I put loads of fleeces and rugs down for him but hes always soiling them! When he had his cage set up he used to be 100% litter trained. Now hes peeing and pooping on everything :evil: Ive got a new bun whos also male so im going to have to divide it some how with a picket fence maybe I will show you toby now

That's toby my new dwarf lop. Ive got him in this cage until hes a bit older because at the moment he slips through every gap! That's also my chin cage next to him where I made all the shelves and fleeces.

This digging box I designed for Charlie and my partner built. Its filled with untreated top soil from b and q. He loves it!

Charlies hide out house was a yellow toy box covered in animal print. I cut a hole and tiled it inside and out to create a nice cool house. It was two pounds from the carboot sale. Everything in charlies room is second hand or made. Except the blinds and the fleeces! :D

Thanks guys need some ideas for my next project. maybe a bunny bridge that he can climb over and sit under neath

That tiled house is a clever idea and I'm mega impressed with the digging box. You're very creative and talented :D

Well I gave Charlie a lovely big room, air con, round the clock hay and treats, and now he's decided hes explored it all and now wants to live under my bed where there is nothing interesting there for him what so ever. Every morning I open the stair Gate and he will casually hop to my bedroom and do a bunny slipper. The simple things in life I quess lol

Back