• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Timothy readigrass!

Bunny Magoo

Warren Scout
Not sure if everyone has seen this?! It's new to me anyway!
f0d8861379edabe99881d92a267c8c70.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

How did your buns get on with Oatigrass?

Oh :(

I put a bowl in front of them, not wishing to waste a stalk of it, and it wasn't touched :(

I think it's because it's a bit stalky. There again they could get on with the oaty bits :roll:

I still have a little left, so this minute I went and put some in front of the master taster. He has looked it over, probably wondering where all the good bits were, and .. humph ....

Oh :(

I put a bowl in front of them, not wishing to waste a stalk of it, and it wasn't touched :(

I think it's because it's a bit stalky. There again they could get on with the oaty bits :roll:

I still have a little left, so this minute I went and put some in front of the master taster. He has looked it over, probably wondering where all the good bits were, and .. humph ....

Fussy buns :roll:It is really stalky. Mine go mental for it. Need to order some soon as they have now demolished 13 bags. I try to keep them to a bag a week but those sad & hungry looking eyes get me almost every time :lol:

Fussy buns :roll:It is really stalky. Mine go mental for it. Need to order some soon as they have now demolished 13 bags. I try to keep them to a bag a week but those sad & hungry looking eyes get me almost every time :lol:

Mine are fussy and yours are spoilt :lol:

Fresh grass seems to be the order of the day.

I think I'll have to buy a greenhouse and get some going for the winter :shock:

Mine are fussy and yours are spoilt [emoji38]

Fresh grass seems to be the order of the day.

I think I'll have to buy a greenhouse and get some going for the winter :shock:
Can you bring me some grass?? We don't really have a lawn that's bunny edible.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

I found it in the local farm/horse shop. They do a great range of rabbit stuff and are great at ordering stuff, reasonably priced too!

My two haven't really had a chance to road test it yet. I hoped it would encourage the 2 monkeys to eat!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Update :oops:

Having tried it again, I found that some had been eaten out of the bowl!

Stalky is better for their teeth. I may risk a bag :D

Back