• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Finland Bunny Park Hotel for Boarding? Has anyone tried

BennyRolo

New Kit
Hello

We are in stockport and trying to decide where to house our Bunny who is an indoor bunny. Just wondering if anyone has experience with the Finland Park Bunny Hotel and can give an opinion?

Thank you

I havn't heard of them but hopefully someone on here may have if they are from that area, so bumping this up for you

I haven't heard of them either but had a look at their website.
I agree the hutches are small and it's expensive for what they are offering.

I'd look for a place that offers hutches with attached runs, preferably away from a large number of rabbits.

I think 30 cages in one room with rabbits unknown to each other is asking for trouble.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

I haven't heard of them either but had a look at their website.
I agree the hutches are small and it's expensive for what they are offering.

I'd look for a place that offers hutches with attached runs, preferably away from a large number of rabbits.

I think 30 cages in one room with rabbits unknown to each other is asking for trouble.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

I agree. Just from the website I would not be happy to use them.

I haven't used them either but like others I wouldn't be happy to use them from their website. The 'rabbit bathing' service also raised some flags for me.

Hi Everyone

We couldn't find any place else to put Rolo so we did visit. I'll try to get some picks my hubby took to post on here if possible. They refurshed the barn where the rabbits stay so it wasn't nearly as bad looking as the pic. There was a 3 tier hutch they stay in at night time but during the day that is opened and they have a really big spacious area to run around in. Also they can smell threw the wire and see other bunnies. I was impressed that they lady asked for us to write down Rolo's routine. She said they try to stick to the same routine as the bunny normally has. She also sent us pics of little Rolly while we were away. He seemed happy and content and when we got him back he seems really happy well.

Hi, we are in the Manchester area and had to put Benji in boarding for the first time this year, he is an indoor bun too, we searched and searched and thankfully found Soozoo, Benji was so well looked after there, Sue has 3 indoor pens in one of her livingrooms, where the rabbits have so much space to run around, and lots of toys and hideaways etc. I realise you are back home now, but for future reference I really recommend Soozoo in Stockport, we will definitely be using her again:wave:

Back