Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Book List

You're very welcome Mandy.................I think.......... whadido?
    Lynda

C.A.R.R.O.T. (Care And Rehoming Rabbits Of Tayside)
    www.bunnyhugger.co.uk

Banned

I've found the majority of the books in the list but there's a few I cant locate.

Hare About the House.
    The Encyclopaedia of Mammals
    Leaping Hares
    Wild Hares
    The Rabbit
    The Private Life of The Rabbit
    The European Rabbit
    Rabbit Health, Husbandry and Diseases
    The Domestic Rabbit.

Louise

Quote Originally Posted by bunnyhuggger
    You're very welcome Mandy.................I think.......... whadido?
    Sorry Lynda, stick me in the corner and put the dunce hat on me... I should have said thank you Annie..........

Anyhoo that'll teach me trying to take a sneeky look at the forum when I'm at work

Hello
    they are all available on Amazon, apart from The European Rabbit, and The Rabbit which are sadly at the moment out of print.

annie

Young Bun

Hi, I have just ordered Why does my rabbit? from amazon. I am hoping that it will help me understand my Jonesey a little better. He nipped me last night He is becoming quite territorial whilst he is in his hutch, yet he can be so lovely when he is out and about. This is the second time he has done this

Alpha Buck

Hey Ange, how you getting on with Why does my rabbit? Its a brilliant book lots of interesting stuff.
    I have a copy of The Private Life of the RAbbit by RM Lockley although I have never got round to reading it, anyone else read it? Is it as good as it sounds??

Angela

Hi Angela, I've read The Private Life of The Rabbit by RMLockley, I found it wonderful it really opens your eyes to wild rabbit behaviour, and its relationship to our domestic pet rabbits behaviour, well worth a go.

annie

Young Bun

Hi There, I have got about forty pages to go. It has been a really interesting read and I have learnt what feels like an enormous amount. From what the author says I think Jonesey is showing signs of learnt aggression. I have started to implement some of the techniques that are suggested and feel comfortable with the outcomes so far. From what I have read I am not at all surprised that he behaves the way he does when you consider that he has been passed from pillar to post all his life, poor thing. I am just thankful that he is not as naughty as some of the buns she talks about.

Banned
    Aberdeen , Scotland. Mubby the wabbit and his Mummy Nicola x

Quote Originally Posted by Ange
    Hi, I have just ordered Why does my rabbit? from amazon. I am hoping that it will help me understand my Jonesey a little better. He nipped me last night He is becoming quite territorial whilst he is in his hutch, yet he can be so lovely when he is out and about. This is the second time he has done this

awwwwwwwwww Mubby has nipped me about a dozen times!! lol i dont take it personally!! i take as he is trying to tell me he doesnt like what im doing ie. putting my hand in his cage taking out his dish when he's in thier!! .... so i change it and now i wait til he is out before i take it , no more nips

or stroking his back feet!! he likes the front stroked but touch the back and he'll nip ya!! again i dont take it personally!! he's just telling me not to do it

Banned

Its was my birthday the other day and I got quite a bit of money as it was my 21st.

I've just spent two hours trawling round Amazon and have spent 130.00 on 12 Rabbit books!

Cant wiat for them to come!

Louise