• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bill's new 'bedroom'

roxyroller88

Mama Doe
We decided that it was time to make Bill free range. He likes his own space so we've decided to keep a pen style setup but to leave the door open :) We ordered him a new hide to sleep in and eventually he will get a nicer wooden pen too.
We've sent him away for a few days so that we can do some painting and carpet cleaning. His toys and blankets need to go back in too but everywhere is now bunny proofed and I feel like it will work better for all of us :)
I'm so happy with the hide :love:

He's on holiday at the pet lodge that we use :) We are picking him up tomorrow. We want to pick him up now but it still smells quite strongly of paint :(

Looks really good x where did you get the wooden hide?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

http://www.smallpawsplaytime.com/
We got it from Small Paws Playtime :)
They are great, we had a castle from them before, really sturdy and reasonably priced. Ours is the double decker hide but we requested that it be slightly bigger in size and we took off the ramp. His litter tray is next door on the right so we took off the chew toy too so he could jump up from his litter tray :)

We were hoping that he would sleep in the hide but everytime we checked on him through the night he was lying by the side of the pen.
He had a two storey plastic cage with a ladder before with a pen attached that we closed at bedtime. We would give him a treat and go straight in the upstairs bit. I hated the ladder and the cage in general but I guess he might be missing it? Hopefully he will realise this is better for him and that he doesn't have to stay in one place all night :(

nice! I do like a colour scheme lol. I make all my toys too. I dare someone to throw away a toilet roll in my house!

Back