• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

August 2016 - Pledge a Pound

Kermit

Wise Old Thumper
Thank you to all of our wonderful supporters who have helped us to get August off to another fantastic start - only one week in and we almost enough money to help 3 rescues already :)

Our total so far is :

£196.09 (this includes £31.27 carried over from July)

If you would like you donate to pledge a pound, please pm me, or send paypal donation to pledgeapound@hotmail.co.uk

Donations received from :

Ailish Seager
Alleycat
Apache
Buddies Bunnies
Bunlover
Bunny Bunny
Bunnymadlisa
Caerleon
Camp Nibble
Cherylwares
Estelle King
Graham Hilling
iiisecondcreep
Kermit
Kitty Clucas
K L Owens
Loog
Louise Milburn
Mrs Bunnykins
NikkiM
Pink Sparkles
Pol287
P Topham
Rabbit April
Richard Mott
Rosemary Horton
SDF76
Thelma Turner
Willowholly
Yaretzi

Our 2nd update for August and we have received enough donations to help 3 rescues already :)

Our total to date is:

£225.72 (This includes £31.27 carried over from July)

With two weeks left we could have be on target to help 4 rescues this month

Our 2nd update for August and we have received enough donations to help 3 rescues already :)

Our total to date is:

£225.72 (This includes £31.27 carried over from July)

With two weeks left we could have be on target to help 4 rescues this month

That's great. Do you need any items for Auction ? If so I may have a few Rabbit themed things I could send you. Just PM me if they would be useful x

Our final total for August is :

£340.99 (This includes the £31.27 carried over from July)

The beautiful Rosie has performed this months draw View My Video and she would like to congratulate our 4 rescues - they are :

Honeybunnies Rabbit and Guinea Pig rescue
Halfpenny Animal sanctuary
Kirkby Pet Welfare
Nibbles Rabbit and Rodent rescue

The 4 rescues have until 15th September to claim their donation on the PaP forum :)

Thank you to all of our supporters that have contributed this month and allowed us to help 4 rescues and with the £40.99 left over from this month we will have a great start to September :)

Just under 2 weeks left and we have raised enough to help 3 rescues, fingers crossed that we raise enough to help 4

The total so far for September is :

£268.99 (this includes the £40.99 carried over from August)

Thank you to all our lovely supporters for helping to raise so much each month

Just under 2 weeks left and we have raised enough to help 3 rescues, fingers crossed that we raise enough to help 4

The total so far for September is :

£268.99 (this includes the £40.99 carried over from August)

Thank you to all our lovely supporters for helping to raise so much each month

That's great :D

Back