• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Run Around Door

Amy104

Warren Veteran
Does anyone know if these fit the welfare hutch pipes?

I have a welfare hutch connection kit, but despite treating regularly the wooden connectors haven't survived our lovely weather very well. Before I replace them I wondered if the run around doors were more weather resistant (I presume they are plastic?).

If so I'm confused on the door types. Basically it attached a pipe from 1 run to another but I like to be able to close the door if needed.

Thanks.

I don't know if they do fit welfare hutch pipes, but they are very sturdy, they are made of some sort of thick plastic/resin material and mine withstood even the most determined of chewers :thumb:

Thank you. Its not the chewing it the rain. I've restained them but one winter and our rainer summer and they've seen better days.

I've just seen that the welfare hutch company have changed their connectors to plastic so i've emailed to see if the doors stops are now plastic aswell.

Thank you. Its not the chewing it the rain. I've restained them but one winter and our rainer summer and they've seen better days.

I've just seen that the welfare hutch company have changed their connectors to plastic so i've emailed to see if the doors stops are now plastic aswell.

Sorry, yes, I meant to say that the runaround connectors and doors are sturdy and mine withstood winter and summer temperatures, the rain and snow and ice as well as the onslaught of bunny teeth :thumb:

Back