• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who's Top Bun in your pairs/groups?

all Mouse's behaviour is subservient & she shows no dominant behaviour but she is forever begging to be groomed & is usually successful. She rarely grooms Joey or Boo back. Boo grooms everybody & everything, Joey grooms his wives & occasionally my knee (if I'm wearing jeans / pjs). I digress :lol:

Can someone explain how Mouse seems to be underdog in all ways except over grooming when she acts like top bun? I've never understood x

My girl is in charge with my 2 but she is a 9 month old conti compared to a 3 month conti boy so he didn't really stand a chance!

all Mouse's behaviour is subservient & she shows no dominant behaviour but she is forever begging to be groomed & is usually successful. She rarely grooms Joey or Boo back. Boo grooms everybody & everything, Joey grooms his wives & occasionally my knee (if I'm wearing jeans / pjs). I digress :lol:

Can someone explain how Mouse seems to be underdog in all ways except over grooming when she acts like top bun? I've never understood x

I'd be interested if anyone has any insight into this as I think the relationship between Snoopy and Fudgie is very similar. Fudgie is very bossy and for the most part Snoopy is happy to be the henpecked husbun as long as he gets lots of snuggles and grooms. So in all other aspects of their relationship, Fudgie is top bun. When it comes to grooming it seems like Snoopy is.

Mine seem to be like this too - Casper appears to be dominant and can regularly be seen chasing and nipping Coco however it's 90% Casper that grooms Coco, hardly ever the other way round. Maybe Coco just doesn't like grooming all that fluff, Cas is an angora cross so he's very fluffy :lol:

Back