• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dear Scarlet

RedFraggle

Warren Veteran
I wish to publicly apologise for mortally offending you this evening.

My unauthorised, unnotified entry to your run at an unscheduled time (7.34pm) to perform unauthorised, unnotified and unscheduled tasks (the moving of your greens from where Daddy put them which is right where you sit on your chaise longue (platform made of ply!!) to the edge of your chaise longue where they should be).

To enter your premises and do things in such a way without due authorisation and written notice was unforgiveable. A point you made well with your 2 hour sulk in the shed that has just ended.

We are of course, glad to see you fully back to your madamy ways just 8 days after coming home from hospital.

:lol: shame on you. I shall call rabbit social services on Scarlets behalf & report you for psychological & physical abuse

Oh dearie me! :shock:

She could have you flogged for that, RF. You know she could. :lol:

I do love me a madam...it's sometimes the only way you know they are feeling well. :D Glad to have you back, Scarlet! :thumb:

I wish to publicly apologise for mortally offending you this evening.

My unauthorised, unnotified entry to your run at an unscheduled time (7.34pm) to perform unauthorised, unnotified and unscheduled tasks (the moving of your greens from where Daddy put them which is right where you sit on your chaise longue (platform made of ply!!) to the edge of your chaise longue where they should be).

To enter your premises and do things in such a way without due authorisation and written notice was unforgiveable. A point you made well with your 2 hour sulk in the shed that has just ended.

We are of course, glad to see you fully back to your madamy ways just 8 days after coming home from hospital.

Scarlet, the behaviour of your Hoomins is completely unacceptable. There is absolutely no excuse for it. However, the Hoomins have obviously realised the error of their ways and the Public Apology is the least they can to to rectify things.

A 2 hour sulk was really very reasonable of you, an overnight sulk with accompanying 'I will NOT eat while Hoomins are watching' behaviour may have been more fitting, just to cause the pesky Hoomins a bit of additional 'is she OK' worry........................

I really hope that you are not troubled by your Hoomins' unreasonable behaviour again today Scarlet. Hopefully they have both had time to reflect on things and they will now make an extra effort to always book an appointment to discuss any changes they are considering making to YOUR territory. They must surely know that a written application for an appointment with you is also essential. You are a very busy Bunny and you cant be doing with inconsiderate Hoomins interfering with you routine.

I've said it before Scarlet and I'll say it again, you really cant get the same calibre of Staff these days.............. :roll:

I'm forgiven I hope. I was up at 6:30 so early breakfast and an extra portion of parsley have, I think, restored me to Madam's good grace.
We don't call her Madam for nothing!!!

She's definitely 100% recovered from her dental now. She has eaten LOADS this week,way too many nuggets really but her poo is fine, she's eating all her cecals and she has 300g of weight to put back on that she'd lost gradually over a couple months (she's weighed by the vet monthly on account of her dental issues). I might take her for a weigh in at the end of the week.

The face of forgiveness

WP_20160731_009_zpsalyg8cbz.jpg

:love: The face of a Goddess! :love:

Now I suppose I may not be the only one, but I admit that with a name like Scarlet, I kind of expected her to be a redhead! :D

What a lovely lady! :love: xxxx

For some reason I used to think she was a REW, no idea why. But I found out I could not have been more wrong :lol:

Back