• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Filtered Water

bunnymum85

Warren Scout
Hello,

We live in quite a hard water area, and due to where bunny decides to go, is right near the bathroom door, which means it drops out and onto our patio leaving white marks due to the calcium/lime scale. Same way, it marks the hutch.

I never litter trained, but she does only go in one place 99% of the time. She comes in from her run, to use her private bathroom lol.

Anyone else have this?

Hello,

We live in quite a hard water area, and due to where bunny decides to go, is right near the bathroom door, which means it drops out and onto our patio leaving white marks due to the calcium/lime scale. Same way, it marks the hutch.

I never litter trained, but she does only go in one place 99% of the time. She comes in from her run, to use her private bathroom lol.

Anyone else have this?

White vinegar gets rid of those type of stains :wave:

White vinegar is perfect for those stains. 50/50 dilution of water if you want to scrub a little.

What type of diet is your bunny on? She could be getting excess calcium build up due to her diet.

Litter training is easy, underbed storage boxes work well. Just put it where she likes to go with some litter in the bottom and hay on top. She'll pick it up right away.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Back