Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: If you watch Supernatural & love rabbits...

  1. #1
    Wise Old Thumper XMissySJx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Essex
    Posts
    18,154

    Default If you watch Supernatural & love rabbits...

    So, if you don't watch Supernatural this won't mean much, but I need to tell this story to you guys. One of the main characters of Supernatural, Jared Padalecki, was at a Supernatural convention in May. I was there, and I had a "lounge" with him, which is basically him, and about ten other people in a small room and you just casually chat to them.

    My friend, asked him to tell a funny story about his children, and he was so happy and told us this story about his son Shep, and their bunny. I was like YOU HAVE BUNNIES? and he was like "yeah! They're awesome!" and so I told him that a few months before, me and my friends we're having a Supernatural themed dinner, and we'd sat on the floor in the lounge, and we had some apple pies. Domino snuck in, and grabbed a pie, ran off with it, and started eating it. (Pie is a big deal in SPN!)

    Jared's face was completely wide, and he said "He ATE the pie? Oh my god! That's insane!" and he asked me how old Domino was, and i said nine, and he was so impressed that he was nine. We then had a conversation about rabbits out there vs over here (he's from Austin, Texas).

    So, if you're an SPN fan, Jared Padalecki loves bunnies!

    Gone but never forgotten, Peanut Butter, Jelly, Domino, and my sweet little Bertie, who was taken far too soon.

  2. #2
    Wise Old Thumper keletkezes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    11,691

    Default

    Bwa ha ha ha ha! Awesome! I like Supernatural, but it's on at all the wrong times of the day and I have enough trouble catching up with everything else I've missed! But I'd like to see what I've missed/catchup entirely.
    The geeky one...



    Often available for bunny runs: PM for details.

  3. #3
    Warren Veteran Hele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    7,107

    Default

    Awesome!

    Supernatural is great and after 11 years still has good stories, normally I think long running series start to lose it. I think SPN did lose it a little bit at one point, I think it was after the leviathans, or maybe just before the leviathans... Can't really remember now but then they went back to basics a bit and became awesome again. Still haven't forgiven them for Bobby though!

  4. #4

    Default

    That's cool. I used to love Supernatural, but haven't watched the last few seasons. Always had a thing for Jenson though, rather than Jared. Both gorgeous though x

  5. #5
    Warren Scout
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Wrotham, Nr Sevenoaks
    Posts
    307

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hele View Post
    Awesome!

    Supernatural is great and after 11 years still has good stories, normally I think long running series start to lose it. I think SPN did lose it a little bit at one point, I think it was after the leviathans, or maybe just before the leviathans... Can't really remember now but then they went back to basics a bit and became awesome again. Still haven't forgiven them for Bobby though!
    I couldn't agree more, they changed writers about the time of Leviathans story arc and it just didn't work for me but they seem back on track now. I also miss Bobby

    XMissyJSx - The 'lounge' sounds fantastic, so cool that he's a bunny fan.

  6. #6
    Wise Old Thumper XMissySJx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Essex
    Posts
    18,154

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheThreeB's View Post
    That's cool. I used to love Supernatural, but haven't watched the last few seasons. Always had a thing for Jenson though, rather than Jared. Both gorgeous though x

    I actually met both of them I have a few photos with them too, doubles and singles!

    Gone but never forgotten, Peanut Butter, Jelly, Domino, and my sweet little Bertie, who was taken far too soon.

  7. #7
    Mama Doe catxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Luton
    Posts
    4,901

    Default

    Well now I love Jared just that little bit more, and am very very very jealous you met him haha!

  8. #8
    Mama Doe Charmednm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Ayrshire, Scotland
    Posts
    2,985

    Default

    Omg one, I'm so jealous!!! Two this is actually amazing!!!

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XMissySJx View Post
    I actually met both of them I have a few photos with them too, doubles and singles!
    You lucky thing, I'm jealous too Although I'd probably embarrass myself and not even be able to string a sentence together if I met someone famous x

  10. #10
    Warren Veteran Hele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    7,107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Britannia View Post
    I couldn't agree more, they changed writers about the time of Leviathans story arc and it just didn't work for me but they seem back on track now. I also miss Bobby

    XMissyJSx - The 'lounge' sounds fantastic, so cool that he's a bunny fan.
    Ooh yay! I was worried I'd made up the point at which it wasn't as good!

    I do think the fact that the cast is so strong kept it going at that point. They are all awesome!

    I'm sure everyone has seen this before but still, it's worth sharing and watching to the end when the cast show how much fun they are.


Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •