• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ferplast Plaza 140 / 160 end panel

sarattie

Alpha Buck
Hello, Does anyone have any experience of this cage at all please?
I am thinking of replacing my 2 story base I have at the moment indoors for a larger single story base.

I like the look of this, as the add on bit *looks like it would made a easy litter tray. I currently use an under bed storage box and litter.
I cannot tell how easily this is removed and what it would be like practically to empty regularly.

So far I haven't found anyone with one that can tell me how this part works!

This is a link to the 140 version which is also available in 160
http://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/small_pets/hutches_cages/rabbit_cage/140_cm_cages/570170

Thank you all xx

** please note this is a BASE, not a permanent indoor cage. I am looking for practical advice on how this cage operates rather than opinions on size ***

I guess it's made to work a bit like a cleaning space to shut bunny into ? Which obviously isn't a great idea but as it's just being used as a base I can see it working as a tray area.

Bunny may need a ramp to use to get in and out of it safely (or steps) just to prevent paws from getting caught in the wire.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

I guess it's made to work a bit like a cleaning space to shut bunny into ? Which obviously isn't a great idea but as it's just being used as a base I can see it working as a tray area.

Bunny may need a ramp to use to get in and out of it safely (or steps) just to prevent paws from getting caught in the wire.

Not sure where you mean for the ramp? there is no wire to hop over?

I am thinking of using the end as the litter tray so I can unclip and clean it easily. Also, it has the option to add extensions too. I think thats the main idea. Making the 100 into a 140 and then a 180.... or the 120 into 160 then 200

Im thinking Im going to try it and if I dont like it get a standard 160 indoor cage. doesnt look like anyone has tried these before so itll be a gamble!

I am thinking of using the end as the litter tray so I can unclip and clean it easily. Also, it has the option to add extensions too. I think thats the main idea. Making the 100 into a 140 and then a 180.... or the 120 into 160 then 200

Im thinking Im going to try it and if I dont like it get a standard 160 indoor cage. doesnt look like anyone has tried these before so itll be a gamble!
I thought there was a door that opened out which would mean it's sticking out away from the cage at an angle but maybe the whole front opens.

I thought there was a door that opened out which would mean it's sticking out away from the cage at an angle but maybe the whole front opens.

Ah no, it hinges up and over the back so front completely open

This arrived today, I ordered an extra extension too so itll be a 180 once complete.
So far so good, really pleased with it much better than the 2 story as has more hop along space

Ill post photos once Ive completed the set up and bunny pimped it!! lol

Hiya...i have the plaza 160 but thought you couldn't add on another extension to make it 180 or 200 ? As it already has an extension (end panel) on it ? Please let me know because if you can I'm ordering more extensions now!!!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back