• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My fluff babies

Sharpie

Warren Scout
Thought i'd introduce my little fluff babies...
So introducing...

Sidley

Sadly he passed away on the 22nd July 2016, but i couldn't leave him out, he's still my fluff baby <3
He was very friendly and loving, quite a nervous bunny but he liked a tickle :)

Next up is...
Daisy!

She's Lulu's sister - I got these two girlies from a local pet shop (family run) They had been given to them as the family didnt want them anymore, so i took them in as they'd been there for over 2 weeks and no one had shown any interest as they were already 1 year old.
Daisy is the stroppy one of the pair lol! She enjoys a tickle but if you sit down and she doesn't like it, she'll nip your butt until you move xD

So next up is..
Lulu!

Lulu is much more calm and laid back compared to Daisy, she'll happily hop around you and come for tickles, she doesn't try to boss people around lol!

Up next is...
Blue!

She's the "mummy" of the group, she's the eldest (9ish) Me and my mum picked up her, she was in a travelling farm/petting zoo thing and she was in a tiny cage with other Blue rexes, we felt bad but could only house 1 at the time, so we picked her.
She used to be quite nippy and grunty but as she's gotten on she's laid back and just plods around :)

Next is...
Snowball!

He's 6 now, i did purchase him from Pets at Home (We adopted a dog called Tilly but she didnt get on with our dog at the time so we gave her to a friend, and my parents got my a bunny as i always wanted one)
He lived indoors until he was 2 and then went out and lived with Blue and Sid, We then got the sisters and eventually COOKIE.
Snowball is EXTREMELY friendly, only ever bit me once when he was meeting cookie and i got in the way.
He will happily sit for hours and have tickles and kisses (if you make kissy noises he lifts his nose for kisses)
He's sssssooooo fluffy and soft :D

and finally...
Cookie!

He's only 2 - my sister got him from a lady on Facebook who's kid put his mummy and daddy together and she didnt want the babies.
My sister then moved away and couldn't take him so i adopted him.
He was skittish at first but now he's a cheeky sod, he likes to nip shoes and clothes, i have to watch him when i go in as he runs at me and then when i aint looking will nip me and run away xD

This is my piggy
Rosie!

Didn't want to leave her out haha!
She's really shy but vocal, she'll squeal for ages if she hears the fridge xD

Here's my babies on Christmas (they just ripped the paper, i was there all the time and they didnt consume any)

This is a typical day of "ooooh look hoomin mummy is here - TICKLES!!" (it's pretty hard to tickle all at the same time haha)

Here's a cute picture of them all being lazy bums and sleeping in (their old house - they have a 2 tier now - They are attached to a large 9ft by 5ft enclosure, they were just lazy and didnt come out)

Here's some of their enclosure area - yes that's a "bungalow" / wendy house for them haha!! They love it! (Incase anyone is worried, they dont eat the plastic bag the hay is in, never have, they're too interested in throwing the hay everywhere, i keep it in there so atleast some hay remains "poo free" for bedtime feeding)

Oh, aren't they all lovely? :) I love lops. We're hoping to adopt some soon to join our two house bunnies. Dp and I dream of some day having a whole hoarde of bunnies. Looks like you're halfway there :love:

Wow look at the group.

I don't envy you if you bonded them all yourselves.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

what a beautiful group of bunnies. Did you bond them all & if yes was it fun?

Hi, Yeh i bonded them all (apart from obviously lulu and daisy were already together as they are sisters)
Blue and Sid just instantly bonded and loved each other, she would look after him and cuddle him in the night,
When Snowball went outside he actually lived "next door" to Blue and Sid as we weren't sure how they would be, he kissed and sniffed through the wire for about 6 months and then we plopped him in and he fitted straight in, as Sid isn't a dominant bunny he fell straight into his role of 2nd male, Blue and Snowball still to this day rule the bunnies as we call them King and Queen :)
Lulu and daisy were easy to introduce as they had each other to talk to, they hid in the corner for a while but by bed time they were bonded well, a few nips from Blue to keep them in line but otherwise they were pretty easy to bond in,
Now cookie.. Ha that was hard... Snowball and him did not get on at all, Lulu loved Cookie and would sit "kissing" through the bars, but as soon as i tried introducing Snowball and Cookie they'd growl and bite, so in the end i sat in the enclosure with a gap behind me and shut all in bar Snowball, Cookie would hide behind me and slowly sneak out to sniff whilst snowball wasn't looking, then hide again, I think having me there to protect him helped, and because of snowball living in my room for his first 2 years he knew i was boss, i just have to put my finger to his nose and he stops and sits patiently, i got him doing that to stop him either destroying my stuff or running around like a nut case, so that was really handy!
After a couple days just sitting in there with them they finally calmed to the point where i felt safe to watch from outside, as the girlies didn't mind him at all and Sid was so placid he didnt care there was another bun!
Cookie did try taking the King spot but Snowball put him back in his "spot", he's settled and hasn't since tried taking over lol

Oh and Yes all the boys are done lol i need want lots of babies, even though it'd be soooo cute, i'd end up with 3 litters haha xD

Oh, aren't they all lovely? :) I love lops. We're hoping to adopt some soon to join our two house bunnies. Dp and I dream of some day having a whole hoarde of bunnies. Looks like you're halfway there :love:

They are so cute! :D
I love the fact that they're all different colours!

I too would love to have 100's of bunnies and just be able to lay down and be covered in fluff babies! <3

Hi, Yeh i bonded them all (apart from obviously lulu and daisy were already together as they are sisters)
Blue and Sid just instantly bonded and loved each other, she would look after him and cuddle him in the night,
When Snowball went outside he actually lived "next door" to Blue and Sid as we weren't sure how they would be, he kissed and sniffed through the wire for about 6 months and then we plopped him in and he fitted straight in, as Sid isn't a dominant bunny he fell straight into his role of 2nd male, Blue and Snowball still to this day rule the bunnies as we call them King and Queen :)
Lulu and daisy were easy to introduce as they had each other to talk to, they hid in the corner for a while but by bed time they were bonded well, a few nips from Blue to keep them in line but otherwise they were pretty easy to bond in,
Now cookie.. Ha that was hard... Snowball and him did not get on at all, Lulu loved Cookie and would sit "kissing" through the bars, but as soon as i tried introducing Snowball and Cookie they'd growl and bite, so in the end i sat in the enclosure with a gap behind me and shut all in bar Snowball, Cookie would hide behind me and slowly sneak out to sniff whilst snowball wasn't looking, then hide again, I think having me there to protect him helped, and because of snowball living in my room for his first 2 years he knew i was boss, i just have to put my finger to his nose and he stops and sits patiently, i got him doing that to stop him either destroying my stuff or running around like a nut case, so that was really handy!
After a couple days just sitting in there with them they finally calmed to the point where i felt safe to watch from outside, as the girlies didn't mind him at all and Sid was so placid he didnt care there was another bun!
Cookie did try taking the King spot but Snowball put him back in his "spot", he's settled and hasn't since tried taking over lol

Oh and Yes all the boys are done lol i need want lots of babies, even though it'd be soooo cute, i'd end up with 3 litters haha xD

Well done you, I am impressed

Back