• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

When the human doesn't share...

bunnybannanas

Mama Doe
She has a cracker. A whole cracker. With yellow stuff and some slushed meat stuff. And she won't let me have any. Proper. Sly.

I'm still trying though...!!

196ccc51bdff9120f81b062d905ace67.jpg

And I'm still trying to work out what the yellow stuff and slushed meat stuff was :lol:

Awwww bless her!! :love:

I also have a little bunny looking up at me, whilst I'm munching on after eights, he hates mint.. Yet loves the smell and will literally sit on my lap waiting to have some. But he's given up now and lapping instead. Haha! :lol:

Petra is in severe trouble tonight. Louis Vuitton is NOT happy with her. She chewed the strap off my brand new bag. I'm furious.

56028dfd20f534f3b686cf041fe33540.jpg

Made me human sit on the floor tonight whilst i robbed the chair didn't i. That's after munching a bag handle and robbing her garlic bread [emoji111]🏽️she got annoyed with me but who can resist me when I'm this fluffy.

c4d0e2a7901e7c2732cb7987818144e2.jpg

Back