• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

She wanted a cuddle!

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
I've had Pebbles since August 2007, and she's not really a people bunny. She's sweet natured, but she's quite shy and she's never been one for being fussed for a long period of time. Yesterday, I picked her up and brought her into the lounge on the sofa with me, expecting her to want to leave straight away (but I was trying anyway because she's lonely since Domino died), and instead, she snuggled down on my lap, and she was grooming me, and pushing her head into my hands for more nose rubs. After a while, she climbed up on me and squashed herself against me. It looks like I'm holding her and she doesn't want to be there, but she put herself there!

Bless her. She is lonely though, so I am on the lookout for a little friend.

:love: how sweet. Lovely she is seeking comfort from you.

In my experience a bereaved bunny often does become closer to you.

Good luck in finding her a new mate

Awww so cute!

Does she live indoors with you?

Yeah, her and Domino lived in my conservatory, but two walls face brick and there's a normal roof not a glass one so it doesn't get too hot, it's ideal as it connects to my lounge :)

Back