Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boyles Indoor Pen 1.5x1x1

Boyle's housing can make any size or shape. Just tell them what you want and they will be really helpful. Can you make it taller si they can add levels for extra floor space?

We have ordered him a two storey hide and when that arrives we are going to attempt free range
    There are options for a pen but none that would actually fit the size of the room or be practical for us to live in too. We cant make it longer because it would block off the kitchen and if we made it higher it would block off the only window in the room.
    He is a really naughty, cheeky boy but hopefully we are getting him a friend soon so fingers crossed it stops him from acting out.
    Fingers crossed that he doesn't destroy the house! I am quite excited though, the other two are free range so it only seems fair that he should be too!

I hid all my cables using D-Line products (Screwfix stock it), it sticks really well to the walls (the plaster will come off before it does. It doesn't eliminate the risk but reduces it significantly, it's paintable as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk