• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Ellie

Cari

Warren Veteran
Ellie Grace. My girl. My darling, darling little girl.

A daft, curious, clever bunny who was into everything, could jump higher than I'd ever have imagined and who loved and looked after my darling Stephen. A gorgeous girly who, despite hating being picked up, always knew when Mummy needed a cuddle, and obliged.

You were a madam at times, no doubt about it, and could thump and flick your feet with the best of them, but that just endeared us to you even more. You were so protective of Stephen and would chase cats away if they ever appeared in the garden and you thought they were threatening your husbun.

You had a long battle with your teeth and abcsesses but were always so mild mannered when you must have been in pain. Unfortunately in the end, you were diagnosed with cancer and I couldn't bare to see you struggling and in so much pain so had to make the difficult decision to let you go.

I'll miss watching you hop about the garden Ellie, I'll miss you climbing all over me and demanding nose rubs and a fuss. I'll miss chasing you out of the house after you've found your way through the latest anti-ellie device and I'll miss your cheeky little face looking up at me as if to ask where the treats are.

You were too young, I wish you were still here. I wish I could have helped you more. I adopted you all those years ago after seeing a plea for an owner who would take on a dental bunny. I knew that one day you might have to leave us a little early, but you were only 4. You should still be here. I wish you were still here.

My funny, adventurous, beautiful little bunny. ❤ I'll miss you.

14.02.12 - 08.07.16

Last edited:
I'm so sorry you lost her :cry: although short, her life was obviously a very happy one.

Binky free Ellie.

Sending hugs xx

:cry:

I am sure that although Ellie's life was short you made sure that it was happy and that she received all the special care she needed.

RIP Little Bunny xx

I am so sorry you have lost your Ellie but at least she had lots of love and care. Binky free Ellie xx

Oh Cari, I am so sorry, I am just seeing this. I was so hoping things would be okay. :cry::cry::cry:

Thinking of you in your time of grief. Ellie was so very fortunate to have you and Stephen for her family. I am sure she is smiling on you from the Rainbow.

Sleep peacefully little one, you will be so deeply missed. Sweet dreams. xxxxxxx

I'm so sorry to read this.

So brave and unselfish to let her go.

Her life may have been short but at least she knew love and affection with you.

RIP Ellie.

Back