• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hay and staw.co.uk

just ordered my ings hay and wondered how long delivery takes

I order it quite frequently and find it normally comes within two working days. Although it can be earlier if you order in the morning. I ordered about 8am yesterday and the bags arrived this morning. Also if your buns really like it, it works out cheaper in the long run to order the largest bags.

ive ordered the 9.5kg, i will need that with 8 buns. hay doesnt last long in this house. I ordered mine this afternoon so it might get to wednesday i think. I would love to see the size of the 9.5kg in a pic with something to compare the size with. Has anyone got a pick of the 9.5kg one please.

mine came yesterday too, i cant believe the size of the 9.5kg for £18 when i paid £30 for the dust free hay. And i know why people were excited now lol.. it smells delicious and is so green, its amazing. if i get time today i will take a pic of it. Thanks for recommendation RU ers me and buns appreciate it

Oh yes it smells good enough to eat!!!

I ordered 2 sample packs and I think it came to £9.00 something, a lovely lady from there called and said it would work out better postage wise if I got a certain kg of hay and she said she'd chuck the samples on top!

So I got a hefty bag of hay & samples yesterday woop woop

Just to update, my buns are now happily eating the Ings hay. It seems like good quality and smells nice. Got a lovely big 4.5kg bag for significantly less than I was paying for the imported Western Oxbow x

Thank you so much for posting this, I've got a fussy one and am running out of types of hay to try so I'll definitely buy some samples soon!

I am planning on getting some next time I need hay.. Ive just got tonnes of hay and supplies though, darn it! :lol:

Back