• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mallow - May 2007 to 1 July 2016

Liz1966

Warren Veteran
Mallow passed peacefully over the bridge this afternoon. He was 9 years old. He taught me how rebellious and adventurous a bun could be. His friend Storm was content at home and on the floor but Mallow was always one for exploring. If he wasn't climbing on the furniture, running round the window sill in the conservatory or running riot upstairs, he would be escaping from the garden and going to visit the neighbours. Life will not be the same without you and both Storm and me will miss you loads. Some of my favourite photos of the bun who should have be called General Pandemonium.

Miss you sweetie. Go and cause chaos over the bridge.

Mallow obviously lived his life to the full. He sounds to have been a very happy Rabbit. I am sorry that he has now moved on.

Binky Free Mallow and try not to cause too much chaos at The Bridge xx

He sounds like a cheeky monkey, how wonderful and what a good age to reach. I'm glad he enjoyed life to the full and I'm sorry for your loss. x

I'm so sorry to be late to this thread, but wanted to be sure to add my condolences on the loss of Mallow. He sounds to have been quite the cheeky monkey and that's the best life for any bun to have.
Sleep well, dear one, and watch over your family and friends still here on Earth. Bless you, little chaos-wreaker. :cry: xxxxx

Back