• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Patch the Pygmy goat and her stillborn kid

Thankyou everyone, it has really helped to share this with people who get what it means to lose a pet. You are all lovely :love: thanks for your support xx

Oh Zoobec, I am so very sorry to read this. :( What a terrible turn for what should have been such a happy day. :cry:
You are in my thoughts and prayers, and sending you comforting hugs and snuggles for Pumpkin.

Goodnight, Patch and baby, :cry::cry::cry: sweet dreams at the Bridge lovelies. xxxxxxx

Missing you Patch :cry: Pumpkin misses you too, I've been giving him lots of extra grooming and attention xx

I'm really sorry to see this Zoobec.

RIP Patch and Kid.

How are you and Pumpkin doing now? xxx

I'm really sorry to see this Zoobec.

RIP Patch and Kid.

How are you and Pumpkin doing now? xxx

Thankyou :) myself and my daughter are struggling, we feel down about it :cry: Pumpkin was very sad and confused at first then he was very moody and rammed me in the leg to tell me about it :lol: now he's pretty much his usual self. We are going to have to get him a new friend soon. Xx

Back