• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tabitha, Charles, Cecile

I'm so sorry, that's heartbreaking and I'm also in tears :cry: That must have been so hard to do, but the kindest thing for the buns. Binky free Tabitha, Charles and Cecile xx

It's going to seem so strange without them for a while. RIP Tabitha, Charles and Cecile and take care HB xx

I am so sorry you lost 3 extraordinary rabbits at the same time. They went as they deserved - gently, peacefully and swathed in yours (and one another's) love.

It must be devastating - I couldn't even begin to imagine. I've lost buns in quick succession, but never multiple in one swoop. Take extra good care of yourself, HB. You deserve it.

And binky free at the bridge, little ones. xxx

Oh my dear, I am so very sorry :cry::cry::cry: (((((((((((((((((Massive hugs))))))))))))))))
What a difficult day for you... I am absolutely gutted for you reading this post. But I am comforted also that you had such caring vet staff to help you and your wee ones. I cannot imagine having to go through what you have today.
Tears being shed for you for this terrible loss. I'm sending peaceful and comforting vibes your way and will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Your lovelies lie in the arms of the One who created them. He will care for them until you can all meet again someday.

Bless you, my heart is breaking for you. :cry::cry::cry:
Sleep well and sweet dreams, Tabitha, Charles and Cecile. You will be missed so very much. xxxxxxx

Oh my dear, I am so very sorry :cry::cry::cry: (((((((((((((((((Massive hugs))))))))))))))))
What a difficult day for you... I am absolutely gutted for you reading this post. But I am comforted also that you had such caring vet staff to help you and your wee ones. I cannot imagine having to go through what you have today.
Tears being shed for you for this terrible loss. I'm sending peaceful and comforting vibes your way and will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Your lovelies lie in the arms of the One who created them. He will care for them until you can all meet again someday.

Bless you, my heart is breaking for you. :cry::cry::cry:
Sleep well and sweet dreams, Tabitha, Charles and Cecile. You will be missed so very much. xxxxxxx

I did think about that at the time. And I reminded them that Matthew would be waiting for them. I don't usually think that way... :oops:

I'm so sorry HB, it must have been incredibly difficult for you to have to say goodbye to them today :(

I'm glad they treated you all with kindness at the vet's. I always think that makes a very upsetting time much more bearable.

Sleep tight Tabitha, Cecile and Charles. And take good care of them all, Matthew xxx

Thank you, all. xxx

For the first time in many, many years, there is nobun (and no hamster or gerbil) here but me.
That really is strange.

Last edited:
Thank you, all. xxx

For the first time in many, many years, there is nobun (and no hamster or gerbil) here but me.
That really is strange.

I can imagine. A bit like moving into a parallel universe. I still have that feeling after previously having 38+ Rabbits and now having just 5. Sending some more hugs your way HB xx

Back