• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello bunny lovers!

Hi,
My names Sandra. I've been a guest visitor to the forum in the past, but finally decided to join all you bunny lovers out there. I have had rabbits as a teenager, but had limited knowledge back then. Since then I have been lucky with my partner - to have welcomed several rescue bunnies into our family - all house bunnies. My first was "Milo" who we were lucky to have for nearly 8 years, then rescue bunny "Buzz" who didn't take to company of other bunnies as he much preferred human attention - he always followed us round the house. Sadly both Milo & Buzz are at "the bridge" now. They were amazing bunnies & are forever loved & much missed. Now we are lucky to have rescue bunnies Digger & Sweet. I am not great at computer stuff so bear with me - I hope to post photos of my bunnies in the near future. Looking forward to being part of the bunny community :)

Hi :wave: Welcome to the forum, I think you will like it here :D

For photos, I use photobucket.com. Register with the site and then upload your photos from your device. You can then copy and paste the link onto the forum.

Hope this helps x

Hi there and welcome :wave: I hope you enjoy it here, it is certainly a great, friendly, supportive forum xx

Back