• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Scarlett

I'm so sorry that Scarlett has gone to the bridge. :cry: She was a beautiful bunny.
Sending (((((((Huge hugs))))))))) and comforting thoughts for you at this sad time.
Binky free, Scarlett. xxxx

Thank you everyone. I had her for ten years so she was a massive part of my life. I'm so upset I can't stop crying. As usual my friends and family know she is gone and that I'm going to be having a terrible time, and nobody has even bothered to akmowledge that I've lost her or say anything nice to me

I am so sorry for your loss . The white agouti rabbit in the last picture looks like a half wildie, just like my half wildie in my avatar.

That's strange you said that as I've always wondered if she is part wild, she is very different from any other bunny I've had before. I keep meaning to post on here and ask if anyone knows what breed she is or what her behaviour might suggest

Thanks everyone x

Oh that's really sad that no one has bothered, I would be upset by that too. It doesn't take much to just ask if you are ok. Im really sorry x

People in real life don't seem to get it if they haven't been lucky enough to have touched by rabbits, but its sad they don't recognise the pain you're in & have empathy for that. No consolation but I've been thinking of you & Binky & hoping you're ok as can be x

As usual my friends and family know she is gone and that I'm going to be having a terrible time, and nobody has even bothered to akmowledge that I've lost her or say anything nice to me

Par for the course, sadly. We here understand and support you. It's absolutely dreadful losing our friends, and those that have been with us for so long especially.

Don't give the fact that others can't be bothered to say anything another thought. I'm sure they aren't ..

Sending hugs Sillyrabbit xxxx

I totally understand and had a similar response from my family when I lost my first bun three years ago - I had had him 11 years. I was in a terrible way for months. I am so sorry you have lost her, she was beautiful. Sending hugs at such a difficult time. Xxx

Last edited:
So very sorry for your loss.

People who don't spend time caring for animals really don't get just how big a part they play in our lives.

Binky free beautiful Scarlett xx

Very sorry about Scarlet. Apologies for the late reply, have only caught up with Rainbow Bridge. Ten years is a long time and will leave a hole in your heart. Hugs xxx

Thank you very much :love:

It's really hard, especially seeing Binky alone and not being able to get her a new friend yet :( but we will be ok I'm sure x

Back