• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Ragnar & Lagertha thread

Haha that would be amazing to have a whole room of grass lol.

I'm excited to see how big she is actually going to get. She still seems tiny to me (I still haven't weighed her though), but I think she just feels tiny because Ragnar is such a lump lol Not that I would have him any different, I love my chubby bunny :) It just makes me so happy that Ragnar is happy. I was worried he was starting to get a bit depressed being on his own, and now he is back to his old happy self :)

Haha that would be amazing to have a whole room of grass lol.

I'm excited to see how big she is actually going to get. She still seems tiny to me (I still haven't weighed her though), but I think she just feels tiny because Ragnar is such a lump lol Not that I would have him any different, I love my chubby bunny :) It just makes me so happy that Ragnar is happy. I was worried he was starting to get a bit depressed being on his own, and now he is back to his old happy self :)

She looks minuscule on your grass carpet :lol:

Happy Ragnar! Good all round :wave:

Just wanted to add a couple from tea time tonight, it's the only time I seem to be able to get still photos of Lagertha [emoji38] she's getting big!
fa1a0b5d2cec0a11fc3331659f72d089.jpg
372fd715699a8d1b5508f9b5b33d210e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

She is getting much bigger. She's also becoming a very beautiful rabbit :love: Raggy is just gorgeous as always Raggy :love:

Her ears are fantastic haha when she is super relaxed they both seem to flop over to one side [emoji38]

Me and Raggy had a lovely cuddle earlier, he's such a loving chap :) (please ignore my silly face!)
816522204e547bd12c35047fdc1d78a8.jpg

I just love everything about Lagertha, but especially her tufty ears!

You were so lucky to find an angora baby in a rescue.

I always used to think angoras and lionheads were the same size, but then visited a lady who had both and the angoras were twice the size of the pure bred lions.

I just love everything about Lagertha, but especially her tufty ears!

You were so lucky to find an angora baby in a rescue.

I always used to think angoras and lionheads were the same size, but then visited a lady who had both and the angoras were twice the size of the pure bred lions.

She is lovely and has such a cute personality! Her mum was taken into a rescue as a 'spayed' female, then gave birth a few days later! We could have taken them all home, they were so cute. There was actually two litters from who seperate angoras, Lagertha's and there was also a white one too. They may still have some at tameside rescue ;)

Today it was Lagertha's turn for a cuddle video! She's not always easy to video or get photos of because she's always on the go haha. Please excuse her scruffiness, she had just been playing in some hay and usually she gets groomed after tea :lol:

Last edited:
Lagertha is good at getting her own way ;) they each get a bed time treat, either a small bit of carrot or a crunchy treat thing. Lagertha has now realised that if she can eat Herts really quick then she can then stall ragnar's [emoji38] luckily Ragnar eats very quickly anyway. But look at how big she is! Mainly floof though ;)

dff697677a4ae352df057a55c3983185.jpg
e4dd1a0ad8d9ceb437e3e992bb8d3f23.jpg
97a9fa196ed115e7b5f3a20d5058959c.jpg

Loving Mr January lol :lol:

Our Buffy is a big fluff ball like Lagertha. She looks twice the size of her pals Theo and Sidney, even though she's not x

Doesn't she just :) She used to be so much smaller than Ragnar. Or is it all fluff?:lol: He still seems to like his new lady wifey.

It's mainly fluff :lol: but she is getting bigger! I must really weigh her! He absolutely adores her :) He used to chew on the bars of the baby gate when the gate was closed. Now the gate is closed all the time and he hasn't chewed them since she moved into his room. She is about 6 months old now so I'm expecting her to change a bit soon. We'll be getting her spayed in the new year, it's not worth potentially ruining their bond over her hormones! Ragnar is still his usual loving cheeky self, he wanted me to get his handsome side earlier (which is easy because every side of him is handsome ;) )
15027981_342937506073756_3636763153678094020_n.jpg

Back