Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ragnar & Lagertha thread

Gorgeous boy!!

Rest in Peace my little Honey-Pie, I will love and miss you forever sweetheart xxxxxxxxxxx

Funny boy just wanted to sit on the towel where ever I want to sit he decides he wants to sit there too!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
    Bunny Mummy to
    Ragnar (AKA Ragnar-Ragamuffin, Ragnar Hairy-Britches, Raggy, Raggy McMuffinface)
    Lagertha (AKA Lagertha Floofstadt, Floof, Flooferta)
    Poppy (AKA Poopy, Lady Poopington, Poppy-plops) 20th February 2013 - 14th May 2016 - Binky free my baby x

Gorgeous boy! Are they his slippers on top of the carrier?!
    On a side note, where did you get the panels from?

Well he has claimed them as his several times, I just borrow them as my feet aren't as hairy as his and he doesn't want me being a cold slave

I hope it's ok to post the link, they're from amazon and it's great, I've just ordered another set so I can make the area twice the size! I'm sure these are about 70 from p@h too

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    Bunny Mummy to
    Ragnar (AKA Ragnar-Ragamuffin, Ragnar Hairy-Britches, Raggy, Raggy McMuffinface)
    Poppy (AKA Poopy, Lady Poopington, Poppy-plops) 20th February 2013 - 14th May 2016 - Binky free my baby x

Mama Doe

I don't think those slippers will fit him.

So I posted the photo of Ragnar in a group on facebook and a lady made a 'meme' of him. I am an Asatru pagan and the words are inspired by the Havamal

Bunny Mummy to

Caught Ragnar on an adventure today, although I don't think he quite knew where to go from there! When he moved downstairs in a couple of weeks I'm going to have a wonderful set up so he can jump up and tunnel through boxes and tubes

Bunny Mummy to

Mama Doe

He is lovely and looks like he has a wonderful character

Thank you Deelove for my signature!

Make 2015 in 2015 ~ 144.49

Thank you for the link

As for the last picture, surely the next place to go is the bag of food on the windowsill

Luckily he didn't make it to the bag! And it has now been moved I didn't even think about it! I had it there because it was easier when the two were separated rather than carrying the bag around.

I've just made him his own facebook page, I'm amazed that already over 30 people have liked his page haha. We've had a quiet one the last couple of days, I've been a bit low and so we have just stuck to cuddles really. I did let him roam about the rest of upstairs but he seemed to get a bit bored after a while and just went back to his room Funny boy

I also made a new 'cover photo' for my facebook page and Ragnar's

Bunny Mummy to