• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Perfectly litter trained Female rabbit peeing on other bunny

lioness178

Young Bun
Ok, so I bonded my male and female last weekend (both adopted) who are both perfectly litter trained however I've noticed that the last couple of days when free range in the room my female is peeing on my male bunnys head?!!! Only does this when they are out and on him!!! Any advice please?

Was Luna used to this space before? It might be new territory as sometimes they have to reassert their dominance in a new space :roll:

I'm not sure they r just together after running about then ash has pee on his head and pee on the wall n carpet. I haven't seen her in the act as such but must do it quitems quick for me not to notice her about to do it though. It bizarre and never experienced this before.

Ok, so I bonded my male and female last weekend (both adopted) who are both perfectly litter trained however I've noticed that the last couple of days when free range in the room my female is peeing on my male bunnys head?!!! Only does this when they are out and on him!!! Any advice please?

I'm sorry i know it's childish but I'm highly amused by this. Although I don't think your bunny would be [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

He doesn't look impressed with it lol, neither is my husband really with some pee getting up the walls/new carpets :/

Wondered if she has been neutered, I was told she was but the mind boggles. I rang her old vets today but they couldn't give me any information without contacting the original owner first, and they only had an email address for her. Hmmmm. Advice??

Ahhhh yeah I didn't think of the walls or carpets i deffo wouldn't be impressed if i was a bunny and my mate peed on me. Wouldn't your vets be able to contact the other vets?

It's actually very sweet, that's bunny for I love you, you're mine :love: They do a little jump and squirt - it's quick but quite impressive as they can cover quite high. I imagine you'll probably find it stops within the next few weeks as they settle in together.

I think they can check hormones if they aren't sure if she's neutered, if she's unneutered that would make her more prone to it but it's not a guarantee she's not.

Back